Creation Series - The Importance of Beginnings
Beginnings are important. Many of us tend to want to skip over the prologues of books to jump into the fuller details of a story. However, if we don't know how the story begins we can easily get confused in the middle. The same is true in our lives. At the start of Scripture, the book of Genesis records the beginning of all things, which is ultimately the beginning of our story as people of faith. Joy delves into how going back to the start in Genesis informs our faith today.
- Remembering our beginning sustains us in the messy middle of our lives.
- The World feels pretty chaotic right now. It felt this way at the beginning of creation too.
- God moves even in the dark, uncertain times to create new life.
- What are specific areas of your life right now that feels chaotic or shrouded in darkness?
- How might God take these things and create new life?